Love quotes

 I wish you all that I can wish,
I wish you were my first bliss
Cause your eyes and your body,
They make me feel I am nobody...

  Love me without fear.Trust me without wondering.Love me without restrictions.Want me without demand accept me how I am.

  It's crazy,right?
To love someone who's hurt you.It's crazier to think that someone who hurt you loves you.

  I feel butterflies around inside,whenever I'm with you,I feel butterflies around inside,don't know what you do,but I feel butterflies...

  Cause I love you with all that I am.And my voice shakes along with my hands.

  Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building.Your brain tells you it is not a good idea,but your heart tells you,you can fly.

 Let me on down
'Cause time has made me strong
I'm starting to move on
I'm gonna say this now
Your chance has come and gone
 There are songs I'll never write,
Because of you walking out of my life,
There are words that don't belong,
Because of you I'll never write another love song.



 The one who often think of you it must be the person who really loves and adored you!

 Your sweet words makes my heart glow
If this is true? I don't know
Friendship begins always with sweet hello
Followed by saying I like you so
Then i miss you
...And will end up with the words" I love you!"


 When I'm feeling lonely/ happy
My thoughts let me play
Writing love Poetry is my hobby
And there's one of an amazing person
in this World who makes me inspired each day.

0 comentarii: